Sunday, October 14, 2012

Make Your Own Seasoning Blends - Fajita Seasoning

It's been a few days since I posted anything in the "Make Your Own Seasoning Blends" series, so here's #6 - Fajita Seasoning

A white plate holding a partially folded fajita.

I think it was this fajita seasoning that planted the idea in my noggin for a "Make Your Own Seasoning Blends" series.  As with all the other blends, it's easy as could be.  I even stored my fajita mix in a tiny mason jar and vacuum sealed the lid to keep it fresh for ages.  Here's what it takes:

1 Tablespoon Each of:
Onion Powder
Garlic Powder
Paprika
Cumin
Chili Powder
Oregano
Cilantro

I only have plans to do one more seasoning blend, so if you have any requests, please send 'em my way and I'll be more than happy to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment